Hello Water's Edge. So we meet again.

Another day, another Water's Edge.  Hee hee.  
A Wee Water's Edge, mini-sized for my granddaughter
to match her flowery Easter dress.
 I found the perfect button at Stitches West.
Knit in a cotton/wool blend.  It was easy to change the pattern to an xxs.
 But behind these serene pictures is a flurry of activity.
 A very furry flurry of activity.
 So now we have to take a break from modeling for just a bit.
 It's mine.
 Grrrr.
 No, it's mine.
 Please boys.
 Please try to play nicely.
Please leave us to our modeling.
Ahh, here we are, serene again.

All the particulars are on my Ravelry page.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This mini version is as adorable as the model and the button is gorgeous!!!
    I have such a hard time finding beautiful buttons that I've been known to glue earrings to plain shank buttons... lol... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles, smiles, smiles!!!!
    Adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this sweet post! The sweater looks beautiful on your GD and is absolutely perfect with her dress ~ so fun to see the behind the scenes tug of war :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so perfect with her dress! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and that button is perfect and of course the dogs are cute as well. Annie looks adorable and her dress is perfect. Love, M

    ReplyDelete

You make my day when you make a comment!